Friday, May 24, 2013

The Begining Of The Elemental Master Part 4

We ran out into the Dojo and locked Scrap, Tank, and Sly out. "Now they're stuck in the Snow Dojo, but how can you guys train in it?" Bitter asked. "Hi..." a little, female voice started. "...Uncle Sensei!" a little, male voice finished. "Who was that?" everyone asked Sensei. "Ah... they made it." Sensei said with a smile on his face. "Who did?" everyone asked. "Who made it, Sensei?" Sensei turned to me. "Why, my niece and nephew, I do remember telling them to be here when the new Dojo opens." Sensei told me. "Everyone" Sensei started to say, very loudly "these are Topaz" a little, female penguin came out, "And Jasper" a little, male penguin came out. As I studied the little penguins, Topaz had short blue hair with a green hat that was almost to big for her to wear, a blue recycle shirt her size, and a little amulet. I looked closer at her amulet, and she had all the gems, just like Sensei. Jasper looked like the boy style of his twin, having blue messy hair, the same color as Topaz's hair, the same shirt as Topaz, and having the same style for his amulet. I saw all of the gems on his amulet, too. "Can I hold you, little one?" I asked Topaz. She nodded, and I picked her up. "whisper whisper whisper" I heard Scrap say. I sighed, and put her down. "Jasper, Topaz, where's your mother? I asked her to come, too" Sensei asked them. "We told her that you wanted her to come..." Topaz started. "But she said she had to bury Daddy..." Jasper finished "When it was a hour later, we went into the fields  to look for her..." Topaz started again "She was laying by Daddy, and she had a hole right through where her heart should have been..." Jasper finished again. "And there was a note, and it said..." Topaz started, out of breath "Thank you for your Mommy's heart, we will give it to our master, use it wisely, then we will do the same to your Uncle Sensei - from Scrap, Tank, and Sly" Jasper finished, out of breath, too. "I knew those snowmen were ruled by a master, and that they were up to no good." I mumbled to myself... To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment