Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Begining Of The Elemental Master (Dark Spyro9 as a ninja part 2)

"LOOK OUT!" a ninja yelled to the other ninjas, and me, running to the Ninja Hideout. "THE HEROES ARE ATTACKING!" another ninja shouted. The Elemental Ninjas, Sensei, and I, went outside the Dojo to make a shield. "Fire, water, snow, shadow, come help us." We all chanted it over and over, and when the elements showed up, we made them into a shield. "I see them, Sensei." I said, seeing my ex-friends. "Why are we attacking, again?" Excito asked Poppy. "Because the ninjas are evil, and SHE betrayed us, so we AREN'T attacking, WE ARE SAVING." Poppy said, not knowing that I could hear. "Sensei, maybe we should... talk to them." I suggested, knowing Poppy was wrong. "They will not believe, young one. Tell the ninjas to teleport into there igloo's and get all there puffles." Sensei replied. "Yes, Sensei" we all said, at the same time. We told the other ninjas, then everyone went to their igloo's and got their puffles. When we came back, Sensei was on the ground. "Sensei!" I said, not caring who heard. "There they are, heroes, let's tell them what happened." Captain America said. "So, when you left, Sensei was too weak, so we trashed the Dojo, and then you can see the rest." he explained. We got tied up, and I glared at my ex-friends, Prism squeaked in surprise. My ex-friends glared back at me, but my sister looked sad she had to tie me up. To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment