Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Begining Of The Elemental Master (Dark Spyro9 as a very wise ninja in training Part 1)

We left the Pizza Place when we finished are pizza and went to my iggy. "Um, Dark? You have another..." Bitter started to say, not knowing what the correct word was. "Friend" the penguin said. "Bzzt! Heroes, come at once! Bzzt!" Captain America said through the watches. "Dark Spyro9, are you ready to master... Card-Jitsu: Snow?" Sensei said as he took off his hood. "Fire, water, snow, shadow, come help me change forever." I mumbled so quietly it sounded like I was talking gibberish. The elements swirled around me as Sensei helped me with snow and shadow. When it finished, I had white hair, an Elemental Balance Gi, and a ninja mask. "You, you, you, are THE ELEMENT MASTER?!" Excito asked, super excited. I nodded. "Bzzt! Your not a hero?! HOW COULD YOU?! Bzzt!" Captain America said in my now on the floor watch. "She was born with the elements surrounding her. She needed to be hidden and unknown until the time came. The Time Is Now." Sensei said, being careful of the information he was giving. "She vowed to master every element, no matter the cost. Those water ninjas did a good job, even though it was very unkind." he added. "I can't believe it! She's got supernatural powers! This should be contained!" Poppy said. "The only way to know something is safe, is to test if it is, Poppy." I said, the wisdom in my voice very powerful. "She's an old lady now! Why did you do that!" Bitter yelled. "She is not old, she is new, she is the real her, because the penguin you knew, hated peace, and wanted some war. But she is the main reason behind peace." Sensei said, less wisdom in his voice, but still very much. "All that changed is her looks, her skin, her needs, and her wisdom." he added. "We can't be friends, can we? Now we have to kill her cause Captain A. is gonna tell us to!" Bitter yelled, sad that he would have to kill his friend. "Bitter, Poppy, Excito, sister, you can join us, you can lead a better life." I said, knowing that they may fight me, and I would be forced to defend the Dojo. "No! I will NEVER give up being a heroess! YOUR the VILLAIN! WE WILL FIGHT!" Poppy yelled. "Then, me, Sensei, the Ninja's, and the Elemental Ninja's will see you on the battlefield." I said sadly. "Let us go, Dark Spyro9, you have much to learn, much indeed." Sensei said. "Let us go, then." I said. "Goodbye, BitterBite12, Poppy the Moppy, Excito1034, and Treerex1000." I added. We whooshed away using fire, water, snow, and shadow. To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment