Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Begining of the Elemental Master Part 3

Prism let us loose, and while the heroes weren't paying attention, we ran towards the ninja hideout. Sensei made it so that the Dojo had the gates, so we warped into the Dojo. "Look, Sensei!" I said, "Snow is open!" "Yay!" all the ninjas shouted as we ran through. I changed my hair back to red. I turned and saw my ex-friends and my sister. We backed up, not sure what to expect. "Were not gonna" Bitter started to say. "SENSEI! LOOK!" a ninja shouted, "THERE ARE..." "ROAR! WE WANT REVENGE!" a giant tough-looking fat snowman with a small club said "Heehahhahah! Yea!" a thin, puny-looking snowman with a tennis racket said. "Yeah, were gonna win, aw yeah." A midsized snowman with a snow bowling ball said, "I'm Sly" he added on. "I'm Tank" the fat snowman said. "Hah! I'M Scrap!" the thin snowman said. "WE WANT REVENGE!" they all said at the same time. To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment