Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sonic Blast (Dark Spyro9 as a hero in training part 3)

Ok, let's get part three rolling! "What do you mean by, your sister, exactly?" Excito asked. "Here you go, you penguins." the waiter said as he put down the pizza, puffle os, and winked at me. "Thank you" Tree says nicely. "Can you grab my sister's puffle?" she added on as an afterthought. "Of course, where is her puffle, exactly?" the waiter asked. Then Prism (wazzup guys! MY BLOG IS ALMOST DONE!) ran into his head. "That's her" I sighed, knowing he would try to strangle Prism. I grabbed Prism before the waiter strangled her, and he walked away, thankfully. "Mmmmmm, squeak squeak!" I looked at Prism, but she shook her head (herself) and looked at Pink Pies, Poppy's puffle. I sighed, and gave Prism her puffle os. As Tree eats her shrimp pizza like an orange puffle would, Earth does the same. Prism and I look at them in disgust. "So, hows you pizza, Dark?" Excito asks, while his green puffle, Loopy, talks with Prism in puffle language. "It's good" I reply, taking a bite of my seaweed hot sauce pizza. "How's yours?" I ask. "AMAZING!" Excito yells. "So... this is good pizza, huh?" Poppy says. "EVERYONE CLEAR OUT OR GO UNDER YOUR TABLES, MY PUFFLE IS GONNA FIREBALL!!!" Bitter yells. We all go under the tables, with our pizza, as Cool School goes nutz. When it's over we go back up... To Be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment