Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sonic Blast (Dark Spyro9 as a hero on training Part 1)




Hey peoples! I'm back! I saw Prism made a post, good job Prism! So, there's a new bio for me on the last day of... the TERRIBLE WAR! YAY! It's almost done so members, get your gloves while you can! Ok, so, my creative side is DYING for a new writing assignment, so, I'm making my own story, no limits. Anyway, my hero bio: "Uh! These heroes are tough"  BitterBite12 complained. "Look at me! They let me be a PINK HEROESS!" Poppy the Moppy screamed happily. "Poppy, what in Club Penguin is a heroess?" I asked, feeling my negative personality coming on. "First off, Dark Spyro9, I think you have a multiple personality disorder. A HEROESS is a heroine, but heroines are just normal people, so HEROESSES are girl heroes." Poppy explained. "I think being a hero is exciting!" Ectito1034 exclaimed. "I'll have to side with Bitter, guys, these people are tough." I said. "And, yes, I think I have that disorder, Poppy." I added. "Why do we have to wear embarrassing suits?" Bitter complained as we all changed into are normal colors and clothes. "No idea, but here comes Captain America, yippee." I said, as I changed into my curly red hair, black color, and a shirt. When we finished changing, Captain America told everyone "Go ahead and go home, kids." We sighed happily as we went home to get our puffles and get some pizza... TO BE CONTINUED. Bye, guys! Tell me if your curious about what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment