Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sonic Blast (Dark Spyro9 as a hero in training part 2)

Now, Part 2! We sat down and started talking about puffles and pizza. "Hey, Poppy, whats with your pink puffle?" Bitter said, hoping to annoy her. "She likes seaweed!" Poppy whispers. "May I help you four, young penguins?" a waiter says. "Uh, who's ordering?" Excito whispers. "I will" I say, as Prism is dancing on the table. I grab Prism, but I miss. "I'll get a seaweed pizza, with hot sauce, and some puffle os, please." I say nicely. "Oh, and a slice of shrimp pizza" I added. "I'll get The All You Can Eat Pizza!" Excito says happily. "I'll get a slice of hot sauce squid pizza, and some hot sauce" Bitter says, and his black puffle, Cool School, hears that and bounces up and down, for a little bit. "AND I'LL GET A HEROESS PIZZA!!!!!" Poppy yells. When the waiter walked away, Prism jumped into my lap and Excito said "Shrimp pizza? Aren't you a vegetation?" Just then, Treerex1000 walks in and sits down next to me. "Hey yo D! What's up?" Tree says. "Um, Dark, who's that?" Bitter says as Earth (Tree's puffle she brought) dances on the table with Prism. I grab Prism, and Earth, and give Tree's puffle to her. "She's my sis." I say, not paying attention to my friends, cause Prism got loose and is flying around the Pizza Place like a maniac. "YOUR SISTER?!" my friends say... To Be Continued.

1 comment: