Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Puffle Times Begins! (Page 2)

What did it feel like the first time you beat Sensei at Card Jitsu? - Light Spyro9
Well Light Spyro9, I felt so proud that I could get my ninja mask, and I was happy, too. But, I wasn't completely satisfied. I wanted to be a COMPLETE NINJA. So, when I became a member water was a bit to hard for me, so I started on fire. But, when I defeated Sensei again I was so happy. But then that's when the war came. The first Iceberg war I ever saw. At first I was proud to be in these wars... but then I just stopped going... because water was vicious. They told us that WE were evil, and that we could never defeat them. Well, even if they didn't see what I said, I yelled over the rain "I AM NOT EVIL! I'LL MASTER WATER! AND SNOW! AND EVEN SHADOW! I WILL NOT BE CALLED A LITTLE PUNY NINJA! I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL FINISH THE ELEMENTS!" So, I dedicated myself to finishing water because I had vowed to prove I was going to be one of the greatest ninjas of all times. I've finished water now, but now when it comes, I will finish SNOW. Even shadow if it will exist. There's my answer. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment