Friday, April 26, 2013

More Notes!

Hello again. Morgan is very good, and being a Club Penguin wolf has it's up's and down's. You must be wondering why I want to drop in again. Well... I like to give my blog a few neat letters, nicely written. Now, I've decided to stop the Puffle Times. No one really comments on my blog anymore. But, I am going to make a new, improved, amazingly awesome, BAND BLOG. Do you know why? Well, I just got drums, REAL DRUMS, and Nova has a guitar. Morgan sings very well, but, sometimes it sounds like she has an accent. I have to go now, so, good luck with whatever you have to do!
Sincerely,
Trinity Anda

1 comment:

  1. Boom boom chih. Boom boom chih. Boom ba boom ba boom ba ba chih chih cha chih cha boom boom chih! I think your band is awesome!

    ReplyDelete