Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Legend Of The White Dragon

"Have you ever heard of the white dragon?" Nathan, a Dragon lord, asked. "Sure I have" I said, "I met the legendary creature." "You have?" asked Nathan. "Yep, i'll tell ya about her and how I met her" I said. "So, I was looking for that dragon of the century, because Camelot can't deal with them anymore, so they sent me to calm it down" I began. "Because your the most powerful Dragon lord?" Nathan asked. "Yep, and I had someone to help me. So, on the way, I told him to tame the dragon, which was a red dragon and was easy to tame, and I took a detour, and I got hungry so I found a stream and caught some fish. When I cooked one and ate it, there was a shadow over me. I wondered what the heck it was, so I looked up and there she was. Now, she looked hungry, so I gave her a fish. When she ate it, I took her to the Crystal Caverns, and then, for some reason, she was tamed. Soon I flew back to Camelot and I told them what happened." I swiped my forehead, tired from saying all of that. "Awesome!" Nathan shouted. Then I jumped onto the white dragon, Crystal's, back and flew into the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment