Monday, September 23, 2013

Sonic High School/Epiloge

Chapter Six

*Blaze's Pov*

"Eggman!" Sonic yelled, shocked. "What are you doing here!" "Just dropping off a little gift... for the girls." he said, grinning. He revealed a cat. "June!" I yelled. June was a eleven year old cat who was the same color as Silver. She had hair a bit curly that was up to her waist. She was wearing a prisoner outfit. I gasped. That was where she was."Blaze! Silver! Help me!" she screamed, her voice still having it's enchanting ring to it. "Oh, when I said a gift, it was one way... so, goodbye, HEDGE RATS!" Eggman yelled, using his machine to grab every girl here. "SILVER!" I screamed. "BLAZE!" he screamed, desperate. Everyone started screaming and running out frantically except Sonic, Shadow, Silver and Michal the Fox.

- at Eggman's lair -

*Egghead's Pov*
 "Well, if I do say so myself, I'm going to be very happy!" I said, watching all the girls chained and in prison outfits. "You won't get away with this! My Soni-Loni will come save me! Just me!" Amy said. "Oh, you don't know, Amy? Sonic and S.O.L. are an... uh... thing! Now." I replied smoothly. "WHAT! WITH MR. MAYOR AS MY WITNESS, I WILL CRUSH HER!!!!" she yelled. - S.O.L. rolls eyes and glass breaks - "Curse that Hedge Rat! Wait, what?!" I yelled, shocked. June and Blaze were out of there chains! - June lets others out - "METAL SONIC! DEAL WITH THIS... kitty cat." I called, as my minion came out and started for June. "I've got this! Go!" she said to the others as she fought Metal Sonic, using Pyro and Telekinesis. Who is she, anyway?

Epiloge

*No One's Pov*

- At the Hospital -

"Honey? You awake?" Blaze asked June, while there was a steady beeping sound. "Yea. I'm. Ok." June replied. "We got you back to the future and to the hospital as soon as we could." Silver told her. "Good. So. Were. Home?" June asked. "Yes sweetie, we are." Blaze said, as she kissed her daughter on the forehead. "Were home."

- Back At Sonic's Time -

"So then, I'll see you again?" Sol asked Sonic. "My life depends on it." he replied. - Sol quickly kisses Sonic on his cheek - "I'm happy I met you." She said. -Sol walks away and Sonic sighs -

Ok, you should know all the copyright stuff. So, yea. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment