Monday, September 16, 2013

Sonic High School

Chapter Four

*Kadence's Pov*

-Shadow wins- "YEA!!!" lots of people shout, plus me. "Nice, boys. Sonic, you better work on that." S.O.L. said, even though Sonic was already taking notes. "You were pretty cute, cheering for me. Why doesn't Scourge has his hands on you yet?" Shadow asked me. "I scare some boys, humiliate others." I replied. "Well, I gotta show you something." he said. "Okay." I told him.

- Ten Minutes Later -

"You can open your eyes now" he said. "Woah" not really paying attention to him.

*Rainbow's Pov*

- Roller Brawl and Rainbow Dash fall out of the sky - "Owww, where in Skylands are we?" R.B. asked. "I've got no idea. But why am I a human combined with a Pegasus?" I asked, very confused. "Idk, but why am I A PALE PURPLE CAT WITH ROLLER SKATES!!!" R.B. yelled. "For one, your SUPPOSE to have roller skates, and two, I think where at Sonic's High School..." I said.

To Be Continued...

Yes, I JUST HAD to put a SKYLANDER and a PONY in this story.

Sonic and Co. are Sega's.
The Trio and other made up ppl are mine.
Roller Brawl is Skylanders Swap Force's.
Rainbow Dash is My Little Pony's.

No comments:

Post a Comment