Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sonic High School

Chapter Five

*S.O.L.'s Pov*

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere over the rainbow." Sonic replied. "Yea right." I said. - Sonic moves hand from S.O.L.'s eyes - "Woah..." I said, awe-struck. "So then... um, could you be my-" Sonic started. - S.O.L. covers Sonic's mouth - "Sonic, you are so naive. Of course I'll be your prom date." I said, smiling at him. "Hey, why are you looking at me like that?" "Huh? Oh, no reason." He grinned. 'He was just charmed... by me.' I thought.

- Five Hours Later -

"Shadow and Kadence, sitting in a tr-" Sonic started singing to Shadow, and his girlfriend. - Shadow tries to punch Sonic in the face - "Not so fast, Shadow." I said, grabbing his fist. "But faker-" He started. "Not tonight, bro." I replied. "You look, wow." Sonic told me as Shadow and "Kitty Girl" went to dance. I was wearing a short red dress, same color as my eyes, and matching shoes. "Thanks." I said, blushing. "C'mon, this is my favorite song!" I said, dragging him to the dance floor. Evacuate the Dance Floor was playing. - Sonic and Sol start dancing - "Party's over, class!" Egghead yelled. The Trio gasped. I guess there good guys now...

To Be Continued...

Sonic and Co. belong to Sega.
S.O.L., The Trio, and other made up ppl are mine.
Whats gonna happen? Who will save them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment