Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Legend of The Ghost Penguin

BitterBite12, Poppy the Moppy, Excito1034, and Dark Spyro9 (me) are back in another penguin legend! Let's get started: "I can't wait for tonight!" Poppy said happily. "Everyone knows that the COSTUME QUEEN won't be you, Poppy, it's gonna be me!" Millions Of Tears (Poppy's arch enemy) said. (Millions Of Tears walks away) "She hates me and she's so mean to me! I hate her!" Poppy cried. "For crying out loud, Poppy, do you know... ANYTHING?" Bitter yelled annoyedly. Calm down, Bitter." Dark said. "Hey guys!" Excito yelled, "Wanna here about the ghost who will appear tonight and turn the COSTUME QUEEN into a GHOST?" "What?" Dark, Poppy, and Bitter yell at the same time. "How many times I have to tell you, Excito, there are no such things as ghosts!" Bitter yelled. "There is, it happened the first time the Ghost Puffle was seen. The COSTUME QUEEN turned into a ghost!"Excito explained "Whatever" Bitter said. (Day turns into night) "And now, our COSTUME QUEEN!" the Mayor yelled as Millions Of Tears walked onto the stage. (Ghost appears and grins) "Thank you, Thank you. I am happy to pronounce, the worst costume I have ever seen..." Millions Of Tears began. "Millions, look out!" Poppy interrupted. Millions Of Tears suddenly ducked and the ghost disappeared. "You saved my life." Millions Of Tears told Poppy. (Millions Of Tears walks away) "Let's make a club!" Excito, Bitter, Poppy, and Dark shout at the same time. "It should be called, Detective's Do Good." Poppy said. "We need a better name, sorry Poppy." said Bitter. Leave a name for our penguin friends in the comments! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment